All “Factory Sealed”, “New/Open box” and “Refurbished” products sold at PLC Exchange come with a free one year warranty provided by PLC Exchange. PLC Exchange does not imply or guarantee any warranty though brand manufacturer(s). The warranty period starts the day the purchased product is confirmed delivered by carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx) or (3) business days after original order if no delivery confirmation is recorded or made available. Warranty is good for 365 calendar days thereafter in each specific case. Warranty claims cannot be made without a valid proof of purchase via copy of original order receipt via email or paper copy shipped with original product delivery. “Used” products are NOT covered by any warranty either expressed or implied by PLC Exchange or product manufacturer(s).
Warranty claims will not be processed until warranted item is returned to PLC Exchange for a full product evaluation. If the product is found to be defected due to any other reason beside manufacturer defect your warranty claim can be denied. Warranty does not cover damage due to excessive or improper use, installation, electrification, storage or any other combination of uses beyond product design specifications. Warranty does not cover accidental or intentional damage due to storage, use, transport or any other medium that would cause accidental or intentional damage. PLC Exchange warranty does not cover flood, fire or any other natural or unnatural disaster.
Warranty does not cover any damages to customer personnel or equipment, loss of profit, loss of time or any other damages due to defected or poorly performing product. For more information please review our Terms and Conditions.
Warranty Claim Options
There are two valid options for a warranty claim, warrant replacement and warranty return. They are both defined as follows:
- Warranty Replacement – PLC Exchange will replace the warranted product with a similar make/model of equal or lesser value. The selected replacement product must be agreed upon by both PLC Exchange and the customer. If there are no products of similar make/model of equal or lesser value, or customer does not approve replacement, a Warranty Return will be issued in its place.
- Warranty Return – Original purchase price of item will be fully refunded to customer
A warranty claim must follow the following steps:
- 1) Fill out the Warranty request forum located at the bottom of this page
2) Return item(s) to PLC Exchange at the following address:
PLC Exchange / Returns
4325 E W T Harris Blvd #44481
Charlotte, NC 28215
3) Wait for PLC Exchange to receive warranted item and process product evaluation (~5 business days after warranted item is delivered to the above address)
4) If Warranty Replacement is selected, PLC Exchange will reach out to customer for replacement options to be agreed upon
5) A final decision will be submitted to customer as one of the following:
Warranty Replacement Approved – Agreed item is shipped and sent to customer at no cost to customer; shipment takes 1-2 business days to process; approximate delivery within 5 business days of warranty replacement shipment.
Warranty Refund Approved – A full refund of purchase price plus tax will be refunded within 5 business day to customers original method of purchase.
Warranty Denied – A detailed explanation will be provided on why the warranty claim is denied. Most common causes are product damage unrelated to product quality or performance or intentional or accidental damage. See warranty information for more details.
Applying for a Warranty
Please fill out all the required details below to initiate a warranty claim. This forum is for warranty claims only; for standard returns please see our Return Policy
Last update: 8/28/2020 @ 11:17 PM EST